Saturday, March 9, 2013

Denim on Denim on Denim

What is something that you could wear over and over
every day and never get sick of?
My Answer:
DENIM.
I love it more than life itself. 
Its fashionable, yet casual.
Often people tell me that they don't know how to wear denim on denim
Since I was home this weekend and had my beautiful sisters
to model for me 
I decided to dedicate a post to
denim on denim on denim. 




How I wear different piece of denim together, is to make sure each 
piece is a different shade of denim.
On my outfit I paired dark denim, with a medium dark washed-out denim 
collard shirt with a washed out light denim Jacket.


With Sydnee we paired dark denim jeans with a medium dark denim, with a 
sleeveless light denim button up.








I give you guys the challenge to wear more denim.
You'll love it.

--x0x0 Hailey--




2 comments: