Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunny Sunday

I have officially been off radar for like three weeks now.
Mostly because I went on a cruise, and the weeks before I was bustin my butt to get caught
up with my homework... especially because it is finals this week..

Anyways... This Sunday was the BEST!
It was so nice to come back to warm weather and enjoy and sunny sunday.
So I thought I'd do an outfit post of my attire today.
 

The one thing I am crazy about for this summer is aztec.
I don't think I will be able to get enough of it, 
bring it all on. 
 


This skirt is secretly a strapless dress...
but I like it better as skirt.
So to hide the fact that it is a dress I added a pop of yellow
with the belt :)
 

Hope you all had a good sunday,
and for those of you with finals.
May the odds be ever in your favor.

xoxo Hay

Shirt: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21
Skirt: T.J Maxx
Shoes: Michael Kors

1 comment:

  1. So cute! LOVE this outfit. Aztec is seriously my favorite. I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete