Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tune it up Thursday

So I'll admit that I am one of the people who looks
for new music constantly. 
I have built up quite the collection of music.
But there are always those few songs that I am 
addicted to for like a week.
So I thought I would share 5 of my addictions this week.
Most of them are the Gatsby sound track.
If you haven't downloaded it yet.
Shame on you, it is the most AMAZING
sound track out there.

1. Bang Bang - will.i.am

2. Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Ray 
(probably the most beautiful song ever)

3. Where the wind blows - Coco O.

4. Two Weeks - Grizzly Bear
(been addicted for quite some time)

5.  Thank you - MKTO

#5 is by far my favorite lately. I listen to it every morning.
It is a song about how to government has kinda screwed us over
that they have put so much debt on our shoulders
taken so much from us and is leaving us with nothing.
Sure it seems extreme, but it is nice to here
a political song over all the love songs.
When i listen to it, it makes me want to wake up and make a difference.

Here's the music video!


And for all of you who are obsessed with Lost
That is walt <3

xoxo

<- Hay ->
 

3 comments:

  1. i am with ya, i love finding new music! thanks for sharing this fun music video! i loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice video darling! As a fan of music, it is also good to get to know some new stuff :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two Weeks by The Grizzly Bears is just too perfect, makes me feel really nostalgic for some reason. You have a really lovely blog ♥

    ReplyDelete