Sunday, March 2, 2014

Tabernacle Sunday
















































Happy Sunday my friends! Ahh I just love the weekends. Maybe especially this weekend, it has just been so dang good! Our church is usually at 9:30, which after a Saturday night of getting to bed at 3 am can cause a lot of tears. BUT this Sunday is was Stake Conference so it was at ONE, lets get a hallelujah! Even better it was in Logan's Tabernacle, it is always a great experience having church in a building with such rich history. So since church was later Kaytee, Abby, and I rolled out of bed around 10:30 and got started on breakfast. My breakfast was oh so delicious, Abs and Kitty were raging with jealousy I had some yogurt with granola, and the freshest most divine strawberries I have had in while. We had all the blinds open, church music playing, and happy vibes all morning. Then we headed to church and met up with all our friends in our stake. We got a new presidency so we were able to hear all of their testimonies, and to hear the testimonies of men who are so close to God brings happiness to my heart, I didn't get to write any notes while listening to them, but one of my favorite quote from institute I heard this week was "When you are feeling beaten and discouraged and of no hope, that is Satan. When you feel a pull to do better and improve oneself, that is God". This helps me to realize that no matter how many mistakes I make and no matter how bad I, or anyone else messes up, God will always forgive you. When you feel down and worth nothing, that is Satan getting at you, God is on your other side telling you he is there to help and lift you up. Christ who suffered an indescribable amount of pain and death for us, wants nothing but the best for you and I, and wishes only happiness for us. The only way he can give you that happiness is if you let him in, which can be as simple as a prayer to him.
After church we headed home, cooked some lunch. I made stir fry for the first time, and dang I am gooooooood. I tried a bite expecting to gag a little bit, but hey it was good, so props to me! As we all cooked we sang and danced around, that happens basically every time we go into the kitchen, and I love it so much. I think that maybe my dance moves are getting better..... probably not.
Now me and abs are sitting in our living room watching the Oscars and drooling over Zac Efron.
And later some friends are coming over for treat night. So today started good and will end good with yummy food and good company.
Happy Sunday :)

7 comments:

  1. nice photos! that is a beautiful building, glad to hear you had a nice sunday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos! i love those little brown booties!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay okay okay hi I am obsesssssssed with your blog and you and your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you, It makes my heart so happy when I know people enjoy browsing my blog!

      Delete
  4. Love love love the outfits here! Your blog has such beautiful photography/videography/ everything. What camera do you use?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kathryn! I use a canon 6D, it is awesome I have loved it so much, I don't think there is day where I don't use it!

      Delete